Aligned with the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection, we hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection.
Why Mahindra International School?
Mahindra International School is an established 3-Programme IB School in the state of Maharashtra in India. We have a small student population, small class sizes, great resources and a strong employment package. We seek dedicated and passionate educators who are aligned to our Mission and Vision and to the principles of an IB Education.
Professionals in our school enjoy the atmosphere of collaboration, experimentation and innovation. We have a robust Professional Development programme which gives access to world-class professional learning experiences both within India and overseas.
Our student body is diverse, engaged and ready to learn! We speak a range of languages and understand that our different experiences enrich the community.
Pune is considered India’s most liveable city. It enjoys a liberal culture, a comfortable climate, a reasonable cost of living and access to most of the comforts available in any large metropolis around the world. Pune has a vibrant foodie culture and a range of natural and cosmopolitan activities to enjoy.
Pune is also considered one of India’s safest cities and it is comfortable to move around the city in the day or night taking the normal safety precautions.
- Working in an Empowered, Innovative and agile international community
- Being part of an inspiring group of young peoples’ growth as global citizens
- Low cost-of-living enable a strong saving potential while enjoying comfortable living standards
- Air tickets on appointment, summer break and on completion of contract for overseas contracts
- Relocation assistance for staff moving internationally & from other states in India
- Furnished accommodation with basic hard furnishings for the contract period for overseas contracts
- Medical insurance Coverage for staff and dependants
- Medical reimbursement against bills for staff and dependants
- Schooling for two children for single teachers and up to 3 children for a teaching couple at the rate of 20% of the annual tuition fee and admission fee
- Retention Bonus or Ex-gratia paid at the rate of 40% of one month’s gross salary on completion of a 2-year contract
- Strongly aligned with the International Task Force on Child Protection and effective recruiting practices
- Strong professional development opportunities through a blend of on-line and face-to-face workshops within India and internationally
Mahindra International School advertises all positions on the school website. Please consider if you are a good fit for the positions listed below. To submit an application, click on the APLi icon below and complete your details and supporting documents. If you are a Search Associates candidate, the fields will automatically populate.
We routinely receive dozens of applications for each opening. If you do not hear from us about your application, we are likely in the process of reviewing all candidates. We will contact short-listed candidates to complete an interview process.
- Upper Primary Homeroom Teacher
PYP experience preferred
Contract Tenure: January 2020 to June 2020
Application process: Please send the following documents by email to
Ms. Priyanka Karanjai at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of application
- CV/Resume – (including at least 3 professional referees – full name, details of their positions, professional email id’s, telephone numbers.
- Police Clearance
*Please note that you shouldn’t be under the obligation of any existing contract with another school