- MBIS celebrates its 20th year.
- Launch of 5-year facilities master plan development and renovation.
The role of ICT is to provide integrated support to the whole curriculum via meaningful technology integration. The Units of Inquiry develop many ICT areas of competence and skills, such as using the internet safely and effectively, researching, inquiring and presenting work electronically.
ICT emphasizes the development of competencies in a range of tools that can be used by the learners across the whole curriculum and in their everyday lives:
- as a tool for inquiry
- a platform for communication between the school and the wider community
- a tool for reflection
- a tool for assessment
- a resource / research tool
- a tool to viewing and presenting learning
- a tool for entertainment
There is a strong emphasis on Digital Literacy and Digital Citizenship through our Digital Literacy and Information Literacy Scope and Sequence documents that guide our learning experiences.